For firms that do not want to take up the full benefits of becoming Associate Members of the BSA, there is also the option to promote individual webinars to the BSA's membership, for an upfront fee of £1,500 + VAT per webinar.
Promoted webinars will feature on the BSA's main Events Page as "Guest webinars".
Full details of how to submit an event for inclusion together with terms and conditions can be viewed below:
- Firms can promote webinars to the BSA’s membership, for an upfront fee of £1,500 + VAT per webinar. Promoted webinars will feature on the BSA’s main Events Page as "Guest webinars".
- Promotion of webinars will consist of two standalone notification emails - an initial announcement and then reminder one week prior to the event.Circulation will be to the BSA’s Events distribution list and relevant subject specialisms. The BSA’s weekly activity roundup notification will also include the webinar to all registered Members and Associate Members.
- Firms are to host the webinars on their own platforms and handle all registrations.
- The BSA makes no promises in terms of minimum or maximum attendance numbers for any webinar.
- Inclusion of individual listings on the page is not an endorsement by the BSA of a specific company, service or product.
- To submit an event for inclusion as a Guest Webinar, firms must email the application form available here to the BSA’s events team and the BSA will respond within 5 working days.
- There are two limitations on events that can be promoted to BSA members:
- The events must be specifically targeted at building societies and/or credit unions and;
- The event/webinar should not compete with the BSA’s own future events - see here - and training schedule over the next year.
- The BSA reserves the right not to list events under the above terms.
- Once approval has been given that the BSA is happy to promote a firm's webinar, the BSA must have received payment in full before an event can be uploaded to the BSA’s Events Page. Failure to provide payment in advance will mean any prior agreed webinar will not be listed on the BSA's website.
To find out more information and book your webinar, please contact email@example.com.