Our next meet-up for mortgage practitioners, sponsored by Dock 9, will have its focus firmly on the future, with sessions on the digitisation of mortgage lending and the direction of mortgage distribution in the wake of the Mortgages Market Study.
Other sessions will include a presentation from the Government about its push to improve the home buying process, in particular the information available up front for buyers and bringing in reservation agreements. Attendees will also be getting a sneak peek at the interim findings of the BSA’s Intergenerational Lending report with a presentation from its two authors Dick Jenkins and Bob Pannell.
- The digital future of land registration
- Lessons on using AI to innovate the mortgage process
- Keynote debate: What is the future of mortgage distribution following the Mortgages Market Study?
- Bigging up Bank of Mum and Dad: how societies can continue to support first-time buyers
- How can we improve the homebuying and selling process?
Crown Plaza Kings Cross, London WC1
09.30 coffee for a 10.00 start; concluding at approximately 15.15
Members/Associates: £350 per delegate (VAT exempt)
Non-members: £450 per delegate (VAT exempt)
The cost includes course documentation, lunch and refreshments.
To secure a place, please register online