This programme delivers an update for chairmen and NEDs on matters affecting the sector and an exchange of views and ideas on strategic issues.
- Adapting to the new digital landscape
- Balancing the interests of savers and borrowers
- Responsibilities under the revised UK Code on corporate governance
- Keeping on top of oversight responsibilities and taking 'reasonable steps'
- Key messages from the PRA
- The FCA and Brexit
This event is part of our NEDS' week. A programme of three days of bespoke NED content.
A useful programme covering all the current ‘hot topics’, good guidance on all issues. A valuable day.
Good range of topics and always a good opportunity to network with others. Plenty of thought provoking matters to take away.
(Delegate feedback from our 2017 seminar)
etc venues The Hatton, London EC1
BSA members only: £350 per delegate (VAT exempt)
The cost includes course documentation, lunch and refreshments
To secure a place, please register online