In a highly specialist and regulated sector it is important for societies and auditors to keep up to date with changing regulatory, auditing and accounting requirements.
This very popular annual seminar, in conjunction with KPMG LLP, provides a summary of recent changes and reminders of key requirements and explains the implications for building societies and their auditors, with presentations from specialists with extensive financial sector and building society experience.
- Overview of the mortgage and savings markets
- Update on current prudential regulatory issues
- Current view of conduct risk from the regulator
- Cyber risk and resilience in the current IT environment
- Internal audit: best practice and hot topics
- Overview of current accounting, reporting, disclosure and audit issues
- A scan of the horizon from the BSA
9.30am - 4.00pm approx.
Leicester Marriott Hotel
£360 per delegate (VAT exempt)
Cost includes course documentation, lunch and refreshments
To register, please either complete the online form below or email Christie Sharp.
- This document is tagged with: