Our Conduct 2018 programme examines conduct from all practical aspects – your customers, your regulators, and your people.
With so much focus on culture and accountability, the importance to good conduct of staff at all levels is a key regulatory area of focus. This final seminar in the series examines how employment law and practice aligns with the SM&CR rules, how the SM&CR arrangements are working at a practical ‘people’ level, the management and reporting of conduct breach, ‘reasonable steps’ for senior managers, the place of indemnity and insurance, and the link between culture and conduct.
- How does employment law and practice align with the SM&CR rules?
- How are the new arrangements progressing – responsibilities maps, statements of responsibility, handover, regulatory references, and pre-vetting
- Conduct breach: management of performance and reporting
- The conduct dimension for senior managers: taking and demonstrating reasonable steps
Indemnity and insurance
- Shaping culture: the role of organisational infrastructure, learning, incentives & relationships
Who should attend?
The event will be of interest to senior managers, HR, regulatory-facing staff, risk, compliance, legal and complaints practitioners.
KPMG, 15 Canada Square, London E14
BSA members/associates - £350 per delegate (VAT exempt)
To secure your place, please register online.