This programme delivers an intensive introduction for new directors to the business, board and regulatory environments. It also facilitates an exchange of ideas with industry peers through interactive sessions and informal networking.
- The business of mutual, competitive pressures and challenges going into 2019
- The Mortgage Landscape: building societies in a competitive environment
- The NED role in a modern financial mutual
- How NEDs and executives work together for a successful board
- Regulation in 2019: Perspectives from the PRA and FCA
This event is part of our NEDS' week. A programme of three days of bespoke NED content.
Good high-level overview recognising it’s difficult to meet needs of all NED’s given various backgrounds.
Time well spent – both from a technical/practical update but equally importantly the opportunity to network with peers and those working in the sector on a daily basis. Definitive food for thought!
(Delegate feedback from our 2017 seminar)
BSA, 23 Kingsway, London WC2
09.30 coffee for a 10.00 start; concluding at approximately 16.00
BSA members only: £350 per delegate (VAT exempt)
The cost includes course documentation, lunch and refreshments.
To secure a place, please register online