This annual event will cover a range of key topical legal, compliance and regulatory issues. It is timed to provide an opportunity not only to review the past year but also to horizon scan what is likely to be important in 2019.
The event is important for lawyers, compliance officers, and regulatory and retail conduct risk staff.
- 7 months on, what's happening with GDPR?
- Mortgage Fraud: What is it? How can we prevent it? What do we do when it happens?
- Digital market developments and legal risk for retail FS provision
- How the Criminal Finances Act 2017 affects regulated firms and what you need to do
- Legal Innovation explained – practical insights for legal and compliance teams
- ‘Mass complaints’ and document retention times
Central London (venue to be announced)
09.30 for a 10.00 start; concluding approximately 16.00
BSA members/Associates only - £350 per delegate (VAT exempt)
Cost includes course documentation, lunch and refreshmets
To secure a place, please register online.