This annual event will cover a range of key topical legal, compliance and regulatory issues. It is timed to provide an opportunity not only to review the past year but also to horizon scan what is likely to be important in 2020.
The event is important for lawyers, compliance officers, and regulatory and retail conduct risk staff.
- 2020 vision: what's on the legal & regulatory horizon in the next 12 months?
- Legal aspects of cyber-crime
- Breathing space - what does it mean for lenders?
- A practical overview of the use of LPA receivers
- FCA / PRA enforcement themes and trends
- Duty of care / pricing regulation
- Legal privilege
etc venues The Hatton, London EC1
09.30 for a 10.00 start; concluding approximately 16.00
£350 VAT exempt - BSA members/associates only
Includes course documentation, refreshments and lunch
To secure your place, please complete the online form