It’s never been more important for employers to engage with employees about their mental health; 15% of people at work have symptoms of an existing mental health condition.
This creates an annual cost to employers of up to £42 billion annually with over 50% of costs coming from presenteeism, when individuals are less productive at work due to poor mental health and additional costs from sickness absence and staff turnover.
This event aims to provide a practical guide to promoting positive outcomes and avoiding legal pitfalls. It will be useful to business leaders, HR or health and safety professionals involved in managing people and responsible for employee well-being and absence.
- How your business can do more to support employees with their mental health and the benefits of doing so
- The role of mental health first aid training
- When does mental illness become a disability?
- Dealing with medical evidence and occupational health services
- GDPR implications and health questionnaires
- Case studies on: reducing the risk of mental health in the workplace and dealing with difficult issues
BSA, 23 Kingsway, London WC2
09.30 for a 10.00 start; concluding approximately 16.00
Members/Associates: £350 (VAT exempt)
Non-members: £450 (VAT exempt)
Includes course documentation, refreshments and lunch
To register, please complete the online form