This interactive seminar, run in conjunction with Addleshaw Goddard LLP, focuses on the three biggest implementation exercises of recent years – the GDPR, PSD2, and SM&CR. All three are now in force, with further change looming on the horizon in the form of strong customer authentication and open banking.
The event will give delegates an opportunity to share experiences, address practical questions and focus on issues – whether outstanding or still to come. It will be invaluable to product owners, HR, compliance, legal, and senior managers responsible for relevant areas.
Delegates are encouraged to send questions in advance to Stella.Holroyd@addleshawgoddard.com by Friday 22 February 2019 so that we can consider them on the day.
- GDPR – the major outstanding points since implementation in May 2018
- PSD2 and the RTS on Strong Customer Authentication: key impacts and next steps
- SM&CR ‘modifications, adjustments and optimisations’ - a run through of the changes that the regulators have made, or signalled, since the regime came into force in 2016
- SM&CR – experiences so far, good and bad practice and how the regulators are approaching the regime
- Plus opportunities to discuss outstanding concerns with sector colleagues, Addleshaw Goddard and the BSA
Addleshaw Goddard LLP, 60 Chiswell Street, London EC1
09.30 for a 10.00 start; concluding at approximately 16.00
£350 VAT exempt - BSA members/associates only
Includes course documentation, refreshments and lunch
To register, please complete the online form