Improving your customer bereavement journey can enhance your mutuality mission and your lending potential. See how the latest cloud-based technology can create a much-improved experience for this important vulnerable customer journey.
- Learn how and why this vulnerable customer journey is characterised by friction and delays, causing stress to both the notifiers and to your staff.
- Discover the real-world effects of a bad customer experience in the context of your mutuality mission, and your potential to lend more each year.
- Find out how easily implemented cloud-based technology can be employed to quickly apply solutions to the journey’s problems.
- See how the technology can transform an all too often challenging customer experience into a good one, while simultaneously compressing case resolution times and reducing cost to serve.
- Understand how serving this journey better can directly enhance future lending capacity and reinforce your society’s commitment to its mutuality goals.
11:00am until 12 noon
Free of charge for BSA members only
Registration is via the online form
Exizent is the industry platform for professionals involved with managing the bereavement process. When someone passes away, Exizent connects the data and services used by building societies and financial institutions, legal services firms, and executors to sort out what’s required to make the journey for the bereaved an easier one.
- This document is tagged with:
- Treating Customers Fairly, Standards and Ethics, Vulnerable customers, Audit, Fraud prevention, ID Theft & data security, Corporate Governance, Mutuality, Savings & Banking, Corporate Responsibility, Operational risk, Credit unions, Fintech, Regtech, Digital Innovation, Digital Transformation, Cloud, Digital identity, APIs, Data, Customer Experience