This introductory seminar for new non-executive directors delivers an intensive introduction to the business, board and regulatory environments. It also facilitates an informal exchange of ideas with industry peers.
The event will have strong interactive components and will be important to anyone who has recently joined a BSA member’s board.
- The business of mutual, competitive pressures and challenges in 2019 and beyond
- The NED role in a modern financial mutual
- How NEDs and executives work together for a successful board
- Duties and expectations of building society directors: a legal and regulatory perspective
- Regulation in 2019: Perspectives from the PRA and FCA
BSA, 23 Kingsway, London WC2
09.30 for a 10.00 start; concluding at 15.45 (approx.)
BSA members only: £350 per delegate (VAT exempt)
Cost includes course documentation, lunch and refreshments
To secure your place, please complete the online form.