In early January KPMG announced the launch of their Building Society Dashboard, which is now available online. It’s the culmination of a number of months of intense activity that will help to develop better user experiences starting off with the ability to view, compare and analyse over 100 KPIs from the UK’s 44 building societies.
KPMG has been collating and publishing key statistics and KPIs from the UK Building Society sector for a number of years. This data is used by KPMG clients and many other organisations for benchmarking and internal analysis activity.
Once registered, users can:
- Access comprehensive data on peers and competitors
- Bring KPI data to life through interactive visuals and charts for analysis
- Use Data Visualisation to enhance reporting and analysis
In practice this means that users are able to:
- View Peer Group & KPI Tables
- KPI Tables The ability to filter and overlay data
- View and download he underlying data
- Interact with graphs
- Build bespoke dashboards
This is a real leap forward from the previous Building Societies database and to help users to get accustomed to the new dashboard, KPMG has produced a comprehensive user guide.
Access the new KPMG interactive building society dashboard here.