The BSA Yearbook is the official handbook of the Building Societies Association,
with all the latest facts and figures from the UK's mortgage industry.
Also in this edition:
- Ecology Building Society on supporting housing that is affordable, community-led and ecological
- Skipton Building Society on having a charity partner
- Ipswich Building Society on their approach to mortgage lending and how they help so-called mortgage misfits
- Coventry Building Society on their savings products
- Nottingham Building Society's "all under one roof" advice and service member proposition
- Nationwide Building Society on their core social purpose
- Leeds Building Society on women in finance
- Glasgow Credit Union on spreading the benefits of corporate social responsibility
The yearbook is the definitive reference book, and perfect for anyone wanting to research the competition, develop marketing plans, source information on potential clients and gain access to market information.
And at just £50 (including p&p within the UK), it offers outstanding value. To order your copy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the free, online version here.
Printed copies of the yearbook are free of charge to BSA members and associates. Copies can be obtained from email@example.com.