The BSA Yearbook is the official handbook of the Building Societies Association, with all the latest facts and figures from the UK's mortgage industry.
Also in this edition:
- Leeds Building Society and Newcastle Building Society on innovation
- Tipton Building Society on Later Life Lending
- The Family Building Society on families working together to reach financial goals
- Hanley Economic Building Society on creating a virtuous circle between customers, colleagues and community
- An introduction to London Mutual Credit Union
- Market Harborough Building Society discusses society culture
- The Monmouthshire Building Society growing old gracefully
- Saffron Building Society on traditional values with modern thinking
- Yorkshire Building Society adding value with their corporate volunteering programmes
The yearbook is the definitive reference book, and perfect for anyone wanting to research the competition, develop marketing plans, source information on potential clients and gain access to market information.
And at just £50 (including p&p within the UK), it offers outstanding value. To order your copy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the free, online version here.
Printed copies of the yearbook are free of charge to BSA members and associates. Copies can be obtained from email@example.com.