The BSA Yearbook is the official handbook of the Building Societies Association, with all the latest facts and figures from the UK's mortgage industry.
In this edition:
- Mike Regnier, BSA Chair and CEO of Yorkshire Building Society on 'Building back better'
- How Scottish Building Society provided a safe haven in the storm for customers and communities
- Leek United Building Society on building a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Nationwide's Oakfield development
- A place to belong at Coventry Building Society
- Ecology Building Society - Building back better and greener
- All things cash from Melton Mowbray
- Building a better Society with Skipton Building Society
- The latest BSA report - Rebuilding Business for Society
The yearbook is the definitive reference book, and perfect for anyone wanting to research the competition, develop marketing plans, source information on potential clients and gain access to market information.
And at just £50 (including p&p within the UK), it offers outstanding value. To order your copy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the free, online version here
You can download a pdf version here
Printed copies of the yearbook are free of charge to BSA members and associates. Copies can be obtained from email@example.com.