The BSA Yearbook is the official handbook of the Building Societies Association, with all the latest facts and figures from the UK's mortgage industry.
This is the definitive reference book for the sector, and perfect for anyone wanting to research the competition, develop marketing plans, source information on potential clients and gain access to market information.
In this edition:
- A detailed directory of all BSA members (43 building societies and 6 credit unions), including , number of branches, senior personnel and a summary financial statement.
- Key statistics for each member, including total assets, % increase in total assets in year, shares, borrowings, liquid assets, and numbers of members.
- Insightful articles from a number of our members who explore purpose, helping first time buyers and custom and self build housing.
- Historical data on the number of societies, number of branches, number of investors, number of borrowers, total number of staff, assets etc.
- General statistics including historical interest rate data from 1939 onwards, mortgage lending, house price relationship with earnings, average house prices, loans approved, ISA inflows etc.
At just £50 (including p&p within the UK), it offers outstanding value. To order your copy please contact email@example.com.
Read the free, online version here
You can download a pdf version here
Printed copies of the yearbook are free of charge to BSA members and associates. Copies can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org.