Download the 2019 prospectus here.
On 15 April 2019 the application window for the 5th student intake on to this award-winning masters programme will open.
The programme equips the leaders of tomorrow with the skills and knowledge they need to meet the leadership and management challenges found in a competitive and highly regulated market.
It is offered as a traditional MSc or as a Level 7 Senior Leaders Apprenticeship which employers can fund from their Apprenticeship Levy.
Whichever route is chosen, the students study together, the content of the Masters Degree is the same, as is the University MSc assessment. More details about employer and student requirements for the apprenticeship can be found in the prospectus.
On successful completion students will receive an MSc in Strategic Leadership from Loughborough University, along with a professional qualification from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
What does the programme entail? What level of commitment does it take? How do both individuals and businesses benefit? Hear from our first graduates, current students, lecturers and sector CEOs here:
- 15 April application window opens students can apply online at www.lboro.ac.uk/exec/apply
- 16 & 17 April - general employer apprenticeship events at Loughborough University, suitable for employers considering the apprenticeship route and wanting to know more about what it entails. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 5 June - open day for prospective students and employers for the BSA programme: see the campus, meet lecturers and current students. For more information email
- 30 June - it would be helpful if you could indicate your interest in the programme by this date. Contact email@example.com
- 31 July - application window closes.
- 8 October - New intake students commence their studies
The programme in numbers
The following data covers the first four student intakes:
- 79 participants
- From 30 BSA members
- Nationwide to Penrith and No1 Copperpot Credit Union
- Plus the BSA itself
- 45 men and 34 women
- 41 have a first degree, 38 do not
- The first 25 students graduated in December 2018
Want to find out more? Download the prospectus here.
- This document is tagged with: