The Building Societies Annual Conference will be heading to Liverpool for the first time this May, as we see a welcome return to face-to-face events. This year’s conference and exhibition takes place at the ACC Liverpool by Kings Dock, and our networking events will be visiting some of Liverpool’s most iconic venues. The Merseyside Maritime Museum is home for our Welcome Party on 3 May and Liverpool Cathedral plays host to the official conference dinner on 4 May.
This year’s programme focuses on key topics ranging from diversity and inclusion to sustainability and green housing to consumer duty. Speakers include:
- Carole Walker, Journalist and Presenter
- Sheldon Mills, Executive Director, Financial Conduct Authority
- Katharine Birbalsingh CBE, Chair of the Social Mobility Commission
- Robin Fieth, Chief Executive, Building Societies Association
- Charlotte Crosswell OBE, Chair and Trustee of Open Banking Ltd
- Simon Fanshawe OBE, Diversity Consultant, Broadcaster and Author
- Andrew Wishart, Chief UK Property Economist at Capital Economics
- Frances Coppola, Financial Writer and Commentator
Thank you to our sponsors
We would like to thank our headline sponsors DXC Technology, Finastra, Mutual Vision and Target Group for support the conference as well as BDO – sponsors of the NED’s lunch, and ieDigital who are sponsoring the Digital Mutual stream on 5 May.
For more information and to register your place go to https://www.bsaconference.org