Earlier this month the 2019 British Bank Awards finalists were revealed.
Building societies are recognised across all relevant awards, in a lineup that compared more than 160 financial firms in 25 categories, including:
- Best British Bank: Nationwide Building Society
- Customer Service Champion: Darlington, Dudley & Vernon Building Societies
- Treating Customers Fairly Champion: Darlington Building Society
- Best Credit Card Provider: Nationwide Building Society
- Best Mortgage Provider: Nationwide Building Society
- Best Specialist Mortgage Provider: Darlington, Melton Mowbray, Hanley Economic & Vernon Building Societies
- Best Savings Provider: Darlington, Dudley & Vernon Building Societies
For the full shortlist, please visit the British Bank Awards website.
This year also marks the launch of a 'Vendors' category, aiming to recognise the organisations which help financial services deliver better outcomes for their customers.
In this category, BSA Associates DPR and Temenos are shortlisted for Technology Vendor of the Year and another BSA Associate, Deloitte, is up for Consultancy of the Year.
Congratulations to all of the shortlisted organisations and best of luck on the night!
The voting for the ultimate winners is now open. You can cast your votes until midnight on 10 February via the British Bank Awards' website.