Key Mortgage Products:
- Case studies
- Experienced spokespeople
- General Industry comment
- Information on all products and services available from The Cambridge
- Information on charity and community work
- Insight into a regional building society
Key Savings Products:
- Direct and Intermediary: fixed and variable rate mortgage products
- First Time Buyer mortgages including low deposit mortgages
- Buy to Let mortgages
Third party products:
- Instant Access, Bonds, Notice Accounts, ISAs, young saver accounts
- Online savings: Bonds, Easy Access and ISAs
- Business, Council and Community Group Saver Accounts
- Investment and protection products via Legal & General
- Travel money through Travelex
- Building and contents insurance underwritten by RSA
- Estate planning via the Estate Planning Group
Other useful information about The Cambridge
The Cambridge Building Society provides innovative products for new and existing customers whilst delivering an increasingly enhanced customer experience.
The Society’s Head Office is in the heart of Cambridge and its strong local branch network stretches out around the wider Cambridgeshire area. Customers are able to do business at a time and place that suits them whether this is through branches, the Cambridge-based customer contact centre, e-commerce site, mobile app or flexible Mortgage Advisers.
The Cambridge has an ever increasing mortgage Intermediary network which benefits from a dedicated BDM team. The Society took the honour for Mortgage Lender Customer Service of the Year at the MoneyAge Mortgage Awards in 2018. This follows previous accolades including Regional Lending Provider of the Year at the Moneyfacts Awards in 2014, 2015 and 2017 and Best Regional Building Society at the What Mortgage Awards in 2014, 2015 and 2016. These achievements reflect The Cambridge’s commitment to providing outstanding service through all of its distribution channels.
The Cambridge continues to evolve and support its membership whilst maintaining a commitment to the local community through volunteering, a Charity Partnership Programme that sees the team work with one charity each quarter and sponsorship of community events.
The Cambridge believes in building lasting relationships with local businesses and in 2017 announced a ground-breaking £15m investment partnership with The Cambridgeshire County Council Pension Fund through the issuance of Core Capital Deferred Shares.