Our next meet-up for mortgage practitioners will explore the areas of 'niche' lending tipped to become mainstream. In a challenging housing market, with transactions stalling and the end of Help to Buy on the horizon, our experts will discuss the future avenues for growth.
Other sessions will include a presentation from the FCA on the outcomes of the Mortgages Market Study, particularly the modified affordability and advice standards. There will also be a discussion on 'green mortgages' and how these might work in practice.
- Legal and General Mortgage Club on the new build market post Help to Buy
- The National Custom & Self Build Association discussing how self-build can play a bigger role in meeting the 300,000 new homes a year target
- An update on the Modern Methods of Construction cross-industry group
- Shared ownership as a mainstream product
- The latest developments in climate risk modelling in the context of the PRA's SS3/19, and also how lenders can use the technology to help members adapt.
- Is Open Banking finally set to revolutionise mortgage lending? Hear Experian's plans in this space
- The FCA discussing how the Mortgages Market Study might shape distribution
Woburn House Conference Centre, London WC1
09.30 for a 10.00 start; concluding at 16.00 (approx.)
Members/Associates only: £350 (VAT exempt)
Non-members: £450 (VAT exempt)
Cost includes course documentation, lunch and refreshments
To secure your place, please complete the online form.