For organisations that do not want to take up the full benefits of becoming Associate Members of the BSA, there is also the option to promote individual events to the BSA's membership, for an upfront fee of £1,500 + VAT per event.
To submit an event for inclusion on the BSA's events page, please complete the below online booking form at least one month before the planned event is due to take place.
All applications must adhere to the below Terms and Conditions:
- Non-member organisations can promote events to the BSA’s membership for an upfront fee of £1,500 + VAT per event. A completed booking form and full payment must be received prior to the event being advertised.
- Completion of the above registration form is not a guarantee that the BSA will promote your event. Please wait for a member of the events team to email confirmation that your application has been successful.
- Payment is by card only - a separate payment link will be included in your confirmation email.
- Promoted events will feature on the BSA’s main events page as a "Guest event".
- There are two limitations on events that can be promoted to BSA members:
- They must be specifically targeted at building societies and/or credit unions and;
- They should not compete with the BSA’s own future events and training schedule
over the next year.
- Promotion will consist of two standalone notification emails - an initial announcement and a reminder one week prior to the event. Circulation will be to the BSA’s events distribution list and relevant subject specialisms. The BSA’s fortnightly activity roundup notification (which is sent to all registered Members and Associate Members of the BSA) will include the event listing and it will also be posted on the BSA events LinkedIn page. Additional promotions will not be made, regardless of attendee numbers.
- Registration and hosting is to be managed by your own organisation.
- The BSA are not responsible for the number of attendees registering onto your event. The BSA will promote your event but will not provide a speaker and do not offer any guarantees for minimum or maximum numbers registering.
- Final event details are to be confirmed at least one month before the planned event is due to take place to take advantage of all relevant marketing opportunities.
- Inclusion of individual listings on the page is not an endorsement by the BSA of a specific company, service or product. The BSA logo may not be used in any promotional materials.
- The BSA reserves the right not to list events under the above terms.
- Failure to provide payment in advance will mean any prior agreed event will not be listed on the BSA's website.