BSA Associate Members can use the BSA's Events Page to advertise 5 events each year, with registration and hosting managed independently of the BSA.
To submit an event for inclusion on the BSA's Events Page, you need to complete the below online registration form at least one month before the planned event is due to take place.
BSA Events - Request form for your event
All BSA Associate Member Events must adhere to the below terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- BSA Associate Members can use the BSA's Events Page to advertise 5 events hosted independently of the BSA, with events over this cap listed at an additional charge of [£1000].
- Events can be either virtual webinars or face-to-face meetings. Events would be hosted by Associate Members and not the BSA.
- Events listed on the BSA's Events Page by Associate Members can be either free to attend or require payment on the part of attending building society and credit union members.
- The BSA makes no promises in terms of minimum or maximum attendance numbers for any event.
- Inclusion of individual listings on the page is not as an endorsement by the BSA of a specific company, service or product.
- There are two limitations on events that can be included on the BSA's Events Page:
- The events must be specifically targeted at building societies and/or credit unions and;
- The event/webinar should not compete with the BSA’s own future events and training schedule over the next year.
- The BSA reserves the right to not list events on the page under the above terms.
- Events approved for inclusion on the BSA’s Events page will be marketed via two standalone notification emails - an initial announcement and then reminder one week prior to the event to the BSA’s Events distribution list and relevant subject specialisms.
- In addition, events will be included in the BSA’s Events Newsletter and the BSA’s bi-weekly activity roundup notification, the latter of which is sent to all registered Members and Associate Members.