BSA Associate Members can use the BSA's events page to advertise up to 5 events per year, with registration and hosting managed independently of the BSA.
To submit an event for inclusion on the BSA's events page, please complete the below online booking form at least one month before the planned event is due to take place.
All applications must adhere to the below terms and conditions:
- BSA Associate Members can use the BSA's events page to advertise up to 5 events per year (with events over this cap listed at an additional charge of £1000 + VAT).
- Promoted events will feature on the BSA's main events page as a "Guest event".
- There are two limitations on events that can be promoted to BSA members:
- They must be specifically targeted at building societies and/or credit unions and;
- They should not compete with the BSA’s own future events and training schedule
over the next year.
- Promotion will consist of two standalone notification emails - an initial announcement and a reminder one week prior to the event. Circulation will be to the BSA’s events distribution list and relevant subject specialisms.
- In addition, events will be included in the BSA’s fortnightly activity roundup notification (which is sent to all registered Members and Associate Members), as well as the BSA's monthly events newsletter and the BSA events LinkedIn page.
- Registration and hosting is to be managed by your own organisation.
- The BSA are not responsible for the number of attendees registering onto your event. The BSA will promote your event but do not offer any guarantees for minimum or maximum numbers registering.
- It is advised that final details are sent at least one month before the event is due to take place to take advantage of all relevant marketing opportunities.
- Inclusion of individual listings on the page is not an endorsement by the BSA of a specific company, service or product. The BSA logo may not be used in any promotional materials.