Longer terms, increasing age limits, a growing equity release market and the infancy of retirement interest-only mortgages. Later life lending is the fastest moving part of the mortgage market at the moment and this event aims to help you to make sense of it all.
This year's seminar will have a stronger focus on the intermediary market:
- How should societies choose who to distribute their later life mortgage products?
- Will traditional brokers enter the market or will it become increasingly specialist?
- How does industry bridge the gap with the lifetime mortgage market?
- How do mortgages fit into wider financial planning?
- There will also be a focus on vulnerability and the key conduct and prudential risks for societies to think through.
This full-day event for heads of lending, senior underwriters, and heads of distribution will explore the key issues through presentations and panel discussion sessions.
The full agenda is yet to be announced but we already have confirmed speakers from:
The Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA), Nationwide, Addleshaw Goddard and HUB Financial Services
Central London (venue to be confirmed)
09.30 for a 10.00 start; concluding at 16.00 (approx.)
BSA members/Associates: £350 per delegate (VAT exempt)
Cost includes course documentation, lunch and refreshments
To secure your place, please complete the online form.
The finalised programme will be published here once details have been confirmed.