- To represent members’ interests on mortgage regulation and compliance issues within the financial services industry.
- To actively monitor and analyse legislative and regulatory proposals, engaging with members on written responses and member communications.
- To manage key stakeholder relationships within the public policy and regulatory bodies and with consumer groups.
- To develop policies to support first-time buyers and those borrowing in later life.
- Knowledge of mortgage regulation through experience of lending strategy/policy and/or a European policy background within financial services.
- Highly developed policy analysis skills with an ability to see wider, strategic issues and to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent presentation, writing and diplomatic skills to meet the responsibilities of making representations on members’ interests.
- Self-motivated, flexible and proactive approach.
- Degree or equivalent level education.