A free event hosted by Kerv
Join us at the Tower of London on 21st March to learn from industry leaders, including Genesys and Skipton Building Society, about automating and transforming your customer experience using the latest tools and technology.
During the morning, attendees will gain valuable insights into:
The event is being held at the Tower of London and all attendees can optionally tour the Tower of London grounds free of charge after the event!
- The power of linking CX and CRM in implementing AI data-driven experiences – a live Genesys Cloud, Microsoft & Salesforce demo.
- The challenges, outcomes and lessons learnt from implementing a new CX and CRM platform with Skipton Building Society.
- Discover how Genesys are leading the way in customer empathy and hyper-personalisation.
- Learn how to optimise customer digital channels through AI automation.
- Making the transformation real - ensuring the business change you deliver is adopted?
Tea, coffee & light breakfast
AI and CX in 2024: balancing AI with a human touch for CX success
10.20am: Genesys Keynote:
Future proof your CX. Discover what’s coming next in digital, AI, and customer journey management.
10.40am: Skipton Building Society:
CX and Digital Transformation Story – the challenges, outcomes and lessons learnt from implementing a new CX platform and integration with CRM
11.25am: Live CX demo:
discover Genesys Cloud CX and the CRM integration capabilities with Microsoft and Salesforce
How to ensure you are delivering the right business change, adopting the right technology, and delivering a service your customers need and love
Q&A panel discussion – your questions answered
1.00pm: Lunch & optional tour of the Tower of London.
Thursday, 21st March 2024
The Tower of London, EC3N 4AB
09:30 - 13:00
Free to attend
Complete the online form to secure your place.
Please direct any enquiries to Jas Bansal - email@example.com
At Kerv, we leverage the power of technology to help our customers stay ahead, providing end-to-end cloud solutions and digital transformation.