This annual seminar provides chairmen and NEDs with an update on matters affecting the sector.
The event will be hosted by the BSA Chairman Mike Regnier and will offer delegates a unique opportunity to share views and ideas with their counterparts on strategic issues.
- How building societies can use digital to avert existential threats and generate growth opportunities
- A tale of two task forces - green finance and workplace savings
- The updated UK corporate governance code: managing the challenges in practice
- Key messages from the PRA and FCA
- Plus plenty of opportunities for networking
Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1
09.30 for a 10.00 start, finishing at 16.00 approx.
BSA members only: £350 per delegate (VAT exempt)
Cost includes course documentation, lunch and refreshments
To secure your place, please complete the online form.