This popular event, for BSA members, provides chairs and NEDs with an update on matters affecting the sector.
This year’s event has been moved online due to Covid-19. It will be Chaired by BSA Chair, Mike Regnier, and will also feature presentations from Sheldon Mills from the FCA and Melanie Beaman at the PRA.
- An update from Robin Fieth on the current BSA agenda
- The benefits to building society boards of embracing risk governance best practice
- Key messages from the PRA and FCA
- Panel session, covering:
- Good governance under Covid: lessons learned
- Can building societies thrive with negative interest rates?
- Prospects for the mortgage market post-Covid, post-Brexit
- Attracting and retaining talent in a virtual world
"A useful set of topics with good quality presenters."
"I thought the day was excellent, interesting, engaging, relevant. "
(Delegate feedback from our 2019 event)
The event will start at 10.00 and finish at approx.14.00
£250 per person (VAT exempt) - BSA Members only
Online payment by credit card only.
Registration is via the online form only.