This annual seminar provides chairmen and NEDs with an update on matters affecting the sector.
The event will be hosted by the BSA Chairman Mike Regnier and will offer delegates a unique opportunity to share views and ideas with their counterparts on strategic issues.
Content/speakers are still being finalised but the provisional programme outline is below:
- The Unbearable lightness of Digital - how building societies can use fintech to avert existential threats and provide future growth opportunities
- A tale of two task forces - green finance and workplace savings
- Key messages from the PRA and FCA
- Embracing excellence in governance
- challenges for building societies
- stakeholder engagement
- the diversity agenda
Central London (venue TBC)
09.30 for a 10.00 start, finishing at 16.00 approx.
BSA members only: £350 per delegate (VAT exempt)
Cost includes course documentation, lunch and refreshments
To secure your place, please complete the online form.
The finalised programme will be published here once details have been confirmed.