Taking place at Leeds Building Society Head Office, and hosted by their CEO Richard Fearon, the event will be focused on Banking and the High Street and what that means to the Building Society sector.
Facilitated by Glory Global Solutions*, there will be a diverse range of speakers from Community Catalysers, Parliament, Retail, and Leading Building Societies. The event will support the engagement of a highly positive and growing number of building societies who are finding ways to innovate and develop their services to maintain a high street banking proposition.
- Kevin Hollinrake, the Under Secretary for State for Business and Trade will be speaking about the importance of banking to communities and business.
- Andrew Gall, the Head of Savings and Economics at the BSA will be discussing in a brave new world how branches can help to differentiate building societies and support mutuality.
- High Street experts Chris Sands from Totally Locally, and Iain Nicholson, from the Vacant Shop Academy, will be talking about building thriving towns and high streets and why collaboration is the only way. Stuart Miller - High Street Task Force Board Member and MD at Newcastle Strategic Solutions, will join them for a Q&A.
- Ian Goodliffe, (Data expert and MD of ILBA24) will be talking about a business case for branches based on Data.
- Ben Nadel, author of ‘The Modern Mutual’ Whitepaper will be discussing this and asking, ‘what’s your branch strategy?’
- Michael Heanue, Managing Director of M Worldwide will be discussing what this all means for current/future branch design and options in consideration – also providing a context to the worldwide position.
- Andrew Haigh (CEO, Newcastle Building Society) will present and discuss the benefits they have seen of placing Branches and Communities at the heart to deliver member value and how this has been achieved.
- Senior Building Society leaders, Chief Executive Officer’s Richard Fearon (Leeds Building Society), and Andrew Haigh (Newcastle Building Society), Annie Cossar, Chief Customer Officer (Market Harborough Building Society) and Lucy Crumplin Chief Operating Officer (The Cambridge Building Society) will be taking part in ‘A Fireside Chat – A Branch Strategy for the Future’.
Join us on Monday 22nd January at this innovative forum and be part of a discussion on invigorating the community and identifying where and how does banking strategy and high street change support or impact.
As a key leader or driver of change/technology in your Building Society, this event is for you!
Places are limited, so register today using the link below.
Leeds Building Society Head Office
Monday, 22 January 2024
10:00 - 15:30
Free to attend
Complete the online form to secure your place.
Please direct any enquiries to:
Lorna Campbell, UK & Ireland Marketing Manager, Glory Global Solutions
* With 30+ years of experience leading the field in Retail Banking transformation, Glory Global Solutions provide technology, software and hardware that enables community banking and innovative partnership approaches to branch development.